Host Med is launched to fill an important service for Medical Tourism in Hyderabad India, to access an affordable and timely health care.
1) To provide a safe, affordable and timely service in healthcare
2) To serve NRIs and international clients who seek medical services in Hyderabad India.
3) we provide our services to people in Indian towns and villages, who find it difficult and are unaware of the procedures and facilities available .
4) pepole who don’t want to get stuck in long waiting queues, for their medical issues, can avail our personalized services for them or their family.
5) NRIs who are unable to devote their quality time, for their elders/familily in India can opt for our personilised services.
HOW WE FUNCTION
Primary Stage : Attending to initial enquiries, taking details of the health related issues of the client, providing the choice of hospitals doctors surgeons available and arranging appointments as desired by the client.(The contact details are available on our website)
Secondary Stage : Based upon the clients preference appointments from Hospitals/Doctors/surgeons will be made available along with stay, food and travel arrangements. If the guest prefers city tour and shopping, it will be planned in a detailed itinerary.
To provide customized, personalized, organized medical and leisure tour service To strive to satisfy our guests with relaible, quality service and value for their money.
To create and promote excellence by combining the best skills and expertise available.
To achievce perfect coordination between our guest and medical experts.
To maintain stability and progress of our mission
To provide a helpline in your city near you for a better connectivity with us.
Free yourselves from fear/doubts of landing in a new country/city, we will take care of your tour and make your trip a memorable and healthy one.
We provide personalized, customized, organized service in a professional manner.
1. We do not extend visa and immigration services
2. We are only service providers, any Medicolegal issues lies between the Doctor / Hospital and the patient or his representative.